Welcome to UAEwebsites.com. UAEwebsites.com provides the UAEwebsites.com web directory / web marketing services (“UAEwebsites.com”) to you (“you”), subject to the terms of this agreement. As part of UAEwebsites.com, UAEwebsites.com maintains a World Wide Web site, www.UAEwebsites.com the “Web Site”.
The following are the terms and conditions for use of UAEwebsites.com and the Web Site, along with any amendments thereto, and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by UAEwebsites.com (collectively, the “UAEwebsites.com Agreement” or “Agreement”). Please read them carefully. The term “Member” in this Agreement refers to any person or entity that has entered into this Agreement with UAEwebsites.com.
You must be at least 18 years of age to accept this Agreement. UAEwebsites.com may require that the registrant provide sufficient information to indicate that the registrant is an adult. Minors should access UAEwebsites.com only by having their parent or legal guardian register for them and open an account that the parent or legal guardian authorizes the minor to use. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE OR IT’S CONTENTS, YOU ARE STATING THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. UAEwebsites.com may elect at its sole discretion to monitor some, all or none of the areas of UAEwebsites.com for adherence to this Agreement or for any other reason.
1. ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
(i) Registration. You agree to provide UAEwebsites.com with ongoing, accurate, complete, and updated registration information when you register. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement and unauthorized access to UAEwebsites.com, and may result in immediate termination of your account and subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
(ii) Master Account. When you register online for UAEwebsites.com, you will receive a password and a master account (“Master Account”). You are entirely responsible for any and all activities conducted through your Master Account and any Member-names under your Master Account. You may permit another individual to use your Master Account subject to your supervision and assumption of all resulting liabilities. You agree to notify UAEwebsites.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any of your accounts, or of any other breach of security.
(iii) Passwords. Upon your registration as a Member of UAEwebsites.com, you will select a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are liable for any harm resulting from disclosing or allowing disclosure of any password or from use by any person of your password to gain access to your Master Account(s). At no time should you respond to an online request for a password, except when prompted by the UAEwebsites.com sign in or for special UAEwebsites.com promotional programs. UAEwebsites.com employees will never ask for your password online. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES AND ACTIVITY, IF ANY, UNDER YOUR MASTER ACCOUNT(S), INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO THOSE ACCOUNT(S).
(iv) Member Names. Upon your registration as a Member of UAEwebsites.com, you may be asked to choose a Member name to identify yourself to other Members and UAEwebsites.com staff. You may not select or use a Member name of another person (unless it is also your name), or a name which violates any third party’s trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, which is or may be illegal, which may cause confusion, or which UAEwebsites.com deems in its discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right to delete any vulgar or otherwise offensive Member name, or to require deletion thereof.
(v) Former Members. Members whose accounts have been terminated by UAEwebsites.com may not access UAEwebsites.com in any manner or for any reason without the express written permission of UAEwebsites.com. Active Members may not knowingly allow former Members who have been terminated to use the active Members’ accounts.
2. MEMBER PRIVACY.
It is UAEwebsites.com’s policy to respect the privacy of its Members.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
You acknowledge that:
- UAEwebsites.com may contain music, voices, sounds, games, information, communications, software, text, photos, video, graphics, and other material and services (collectively, “Content”), and
- such Content may be provided under license by independent content providers (“ICPs”), including, but not limited to, content publishers and other Members. You, and any user of your Master Account, must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. UAEwebsites.com does not pre-screen Content as a matter of policy, but UAEwebsites.com and ICPs shall have the right, but not the responsibility, to remove Content which is deemed in their discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of this Agreement. Such removal may be immediate and without notice.
You acknowledge that:
UAEwebsites.com permits access to Content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights owned by UAEwebsites.com or third parties (collectively, “Rights”),
- these Rights are valid and protected in all media existing now or later developed, and
- except as is explicitly provided otherwise, your use of Content shall be governed by generally applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may make a copy of non-audio and non-video Content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright or other proprietary notices intact. State and/or federal law may prohibit you from making a copy of audio or video chat, and you therefore agree not to record, reproduce, or download any conversation or video images through UAEwebsites.com without the permission of all parties to the conversation or participants in the video. You may not otherwise modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, sell, publish, broadcast, create derivative works from, perform, or distribute in any way Content available through UAEwebsites.com, including code and software, without express prior written consent. You agree that you may upload or otherwise transmit on or through UAEwebsites.com only Content that is not subject to any Rights, or Content in which any holder of Rights has given you express authorization for distribution. UAEwebsites.com, in its sole discretion, may remove Content that appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, and also may terminate the accounts of Members who have posted infringing material. Please refer to our Copyright Notice for more information. Unless specified otherwise in your upload or transmission, by submitting Content to any area of the UAEwebsites.com Web Site you automatically grant — or warrant that the owner of such Content has expressly granted – UAEwebsites.com, its successors and assigns a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and sublicense such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such Content. You also grant UAEwebsites.com the right to authorize the downloading and printing or broadcasting of such material or any portion thereof, by end users for their personal use. Without limiting the foregoing, if you participate in UAEwebsites.com’s activities, you additionally give UAEwebsites.com your consent to record, reproduce or download your conversations or video images you have provided on the site, and to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and sublicense your audio conversations or video images provided by you for promotional purposes, or if UAEwebsites.com believes in good faith that such action is reasonably necessary to enforce this Agreement or its copyright policy, to comply with the law, to comply with legal process, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself, its Members, or others.
FTC regulations as well as many state laws prohibit firms and consigning sellers from placing quotes on their own behalf in order to increase or decrease the selling price. All Request For Proposals (RFP) at UAEwebsites.com are managed by systems according to well-defined rules. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right to monitor quote and RFP activity to ensure a fair process. UAEwebsites.com also reserves the right to reject any quote or RFP deemed to be made in bad faith, or that may be in violation of local laws, taxes or restrictions. It is a violation of the law to make quotes or RFPs under a false name. We strongly advise – not to test the auction with false quotes, as it will result in substantial, personal legal risk.
Persons who commit fraudulent activity will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Web browsers transmit a unique address that can be used by law enforcement officials to identify fraudulent activity. Both the FBI and the US Secret Service are responsible for investigating Internet fraud cases.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
To the maximum extent allowed by law, UAEwebsites.com, its licensors and subcontractors do not warrant any connection to, compatibility with, transmission over, nor results or use of, any network connection or facilities provided (or failed to be provided) through UAEwebsites.com. From time to time the porting of particular content may not be feasible and UAEwebsites.com may remove any such content from its Web Pages without any liability to Member. Member is responsible for assessing its own computer and transmission network needs, and the results to be obtained therefrom.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF UAEwebsites.com, ALL SOFTWARE
DISTRIBUTED BY UAEwebsites.com, AND THE INTERNET ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. UAEwebsites.com AND ALL SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY UAEwebsites.com AND ANY THIRD PARTY ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UAEwebsites.com DOES NOT CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH UAEwebsites.com. UAEwebsites.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES, AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OR
REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT DISTRIBUTED THROUGH UAEWEBSITES.COM. UAEWEBSITES.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH UAEWEBSITES.COM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, AND WILL NOT BEAR ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, POLICIES OR ACTIONS. MEMBERS USING ANY SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE USE OF SUCH THIRD PARTY CONTENT, SOFTWARE OR SERVICES AND FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THOSE ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UAEWEBSITES.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, AND THOSE ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, WITH RESPECT TO THE UAEWEBSITES.COM SERVICE, ALL SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY UAEWEBSITES.COM, OR THE INTERNET. UAEWEBSITES.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT UAEWEBSITES.COM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, NOR THAT UAEWEBSITES.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. UAEWEBSITES.COM DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE USE OR THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF UAEWEBSITES.COM. UAEWEBSITES.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY MEMBER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE OF CONTENT TO BE PORTED TO UAEWEBSITES.COM DESPITE ADVERTISING TO THE CONTRARY, LOSS OF DATA FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, ERRORS, SYSTEM DOWN TIME, MISDELIVERIES, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF UAEWEBSITES.COM, ITS LICENSORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS, OR MEMBER’S OWN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS.
UAEwebsites.com makes no warranty with respect to any related software or hardware used or provided by UAEwebsites.com in connection with UAEwebsites.com. Any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or warranty infringements, whether actual or alleged, are the direct responsibility of the manufacturer of said hardware or software product. UAEwebsites.com assumes no responsibility for any actions or liabilities arising from the possession or use of these software or hardware products. UAEwebsites.com makes no warranty that defects in the software will be corrected or that the Web Site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from UAEwebsites.com or through UAEwebsites.com shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT UAEWEBSITES.COM SHALL NOT ASSUME OR HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTION BY UAEWEBSITES.COM OR ITS ICPs OR OTHER LICENSORS WITH RESPECT TO CONDUCT, COMMUNICATION OR CONTENT ON UAEWEBSITES.COM. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL UAEWEBSITES.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF UAEWEBSITES.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH UAEWEBSITES.COM OR WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE PROVIDED BY UAEWEBSITES.COM, OR RESULTING FROM THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE UAEWEBSITES.COM, OR FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM UAEWEBSITES.COM, OR FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, DATA, OR ACCOUNT. YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT UAEWEBSITES.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OR SPEECH OF ANY OTHER PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OR VIOLATION OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY, OR RIGHTS OF PRIVACY. UAEWEBSITES.COM’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO USE OF UAEWEBSITES.COM AND ALL SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY UAEWEBSITES.COM SHALL BE THE
REPLACEMENT OF ANY SOFTWARE DEVELOPED BY OR FOR UAEWEBSITES.COM WHICH IS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE, USING MEDIA CHOSEN BY UUAEWEBSITES.COM. UAEWEBSITES.COM’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT IS LIMITED SOLELY TO $10. SOME
STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES; IN SUCH STATES UAEWEBSITES.COM’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless UAEwebsites.com, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, employees, licensees, distributors and ICPs from all losses, liabilities, claims, demands, damages or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, (i) arising from breach of this Agreement, or arising in connection with the transmission by or through your Master Account(s) of any Content on UAEwebsites.com, or (ii) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on UAEwebsites.com. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you hereunder, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
Either you or UAEwebsites.com may terminate your account with UAEwebsites.com at any time with or without cause. Your only right with respect to any dissatisfaction with any (i) Agreement term or policy or practice of UAEwebsites.com in operating UAEwebsites.com, (ii) Content available through UAEwebsites.com or change therein, or (iii) amount or type of fees or billing methods, or change therein, is to terminate your account with UAEwebsites.com by notifying UAEwebsites.com Member Support of your desire to terminate by email. Prior to any such charges being levied you will be prompted to accept any such charges and submit your billing information. Your notice of termination will be effective upon receipt by UAEwebsites.com, or upon receipt of confirmation if confirmation is requested. If your Master Account(s) are terminated or canceled, no refund of any UAEwebsites.com services or special event fees will be granted.
9. IMPERMISSIBLE CONDUCT
You may not engage in conduct or communication while using UAEwebsites.com which is unlawful or which restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying UAEwebsites.com. You agree to use UAEwebsites.com only for lawful purposes. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Any conduct by you that in UAEwebsites.com’s sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other Member, person or entity from using or enjoying UAEwebsites.com or another service will not be permitted and shall entitle UAEwebsites.com to immediately terminate your membership without notice. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right to terminate your membership if it determines in its sole discretion that you have engaged in any impermissible conduct.
UAEwebsites.com reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to our service, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Set forth below by way of example, and not as a limitation, are some common examples of impermissible conduct, which may result in termination of your membership. This list is not exhaustive. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to restrict conduct which UAEwebsites.com deems in its discretion to be harmful to individual Members, damaging to the communities which use UAEwebsites.com, or in violation of UAEwebsites.com’s or any third party’s rights. You acknowledge that audio, video and text communications over UAEwebsites.com may be posted on one of UAEwebsites.com’s message boards or libraries, and UAEwebsites.com cannot, and does not intend to, review, screen or edit communications, except with respect to Buyer/Vendor match and work-for-hire notification.
You may not post material or use UAEwebsites.com to:
- harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort upon another user of UAEwebsites.com or other person or entity,
- post, broadcast, or transmit images or other content which is deemed by UAEwebsites.com to be offensive or harmful to minors,
- post, broadcast, or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or otherwise objectionable Content, including but not limited to material based on a person’s race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disablement or other such affiliation, even if masked by symbols or other characters,
- impersonate any person or the voice of any person, including but not limited to, an UAEwebsites.com official or employee, communicate under a false name or identity or a name that you are not entitled or authorized to use, in any form of online communication, including, but not limited to, Member names, Member profiles, audio, video, text or graphic chat and message postings,
- post or transmit chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail, spam or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise),
- post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other Members, individuals or entities, except in those areas that are designated for such a purpose,
- violate any operating rule, regulation, procedure, policy or guideline of any other interactive service, or interfere with or disrupt networks connected to UAEwebsites.com,
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation,
- modify any files which UAEwebsites.com does not specifically authorize you to modify,
- modify or deface any UAEwebsites.com web pages,
- knowingly distribute a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or other destructive program,
- knowingly distribute software or content in violation of any license agreement,
- violate any U.S. law regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States,
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent,
- transmit, post, broadcast, publicly display, perform, copy, distribute, download, alter, make a derivative work from ,or use any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent, right of publicity, or right of privacy, without the express permission of the Rights holder,
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to UAEwebsites.com, other member accounts, computer systems or networks connected to UAEwebsites.com, through password mining or any other means, or
- use the HTML capabilities of your profile to negatively affect another member’s experience.
If you witness any conduct that violates UAEwebsites.com’s terms of conduct, UAEwebsites.com encourages you to contact UAEwebsites.com Customer Service through any means described on the Web Site. If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed on the UAEwebsites.com site, please notify our Agent for Notice of copyright complaints. UAEwebsites.com will handle information you provide in its sole discretion, and does not guarantee any action based on such information.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT; MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between UAEwebsites.com and you, and supersedes any prior agreements between you and UAEwebsites.com with respect to the subject matter hereof or thereof. However, you are subject to any additional terms and conditions of which you are notified and/or which may apply when using third party content, software or services. UAEwebsites.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to revise this Agreement at any time, and such revision shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Agreement at the Web Site on www.UAEwebsites.com. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to become aware of such revisions. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, you may terminate your membership as provided in Section 8. Your continued use of UAEwebsites.com following posting of the revised Agreement on the Web Site shall be conclusively deemed to be acceptance of all such revisions.
Questions? Please contact customer service at [ eSupport (at) UAEwebsites.com ]
UAEWEBSITES.COM Division of VEBMEDIA UK LTD.